Information We Collect
In order to use our Site and some of our Services, you may be required to provide us with certain Personal Information. We also collect Personal Information when you make use of the Site and/or Services, such as ordering a product, or contact us for any other reason. “Personal Information” means information that can be directly associated with a specific person or entity, or information about activities directly linked to a person, such as that person’s location. Examples of the Personal Information that we collect from you include your name, email address and shipping address. It is your voluntary decision whether to provide us with any such Personal Information, but if you refuse to provide such information we may not be able to allow certain uses of the Site and/or Services.
In addition, when you use Chiprix certain non-personally identifiable information may be automatically gathered about your IP address, mobile device, browser type, browser language or operating system. We may use third party contractors to collect and aggregate this information. For more information, please see Cookies and other technologies.
How we Protect Information
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will delete any information provided to us by a user upon the receipt of a written request by such user. We cannot restore information that we have deleted.
How we Use Information
We use the Personal Information that you provide in order to fulfill your orders.
We and our affiliates may use Personal Information provided to us to as follows:
- To enable us to verify your credentials, in order to maintain reasonable security, provide developers with the information that is useful in developing new features and services for our users, allow us to potentially vary advertising based on user preference, usage preferences and demographics, enable us to develop and improve the features, contents, and services available, fulfill your requests for our Services, in connection with your use of the Site or Services, to respond to your inquiries about our offerings, to offer you our products or services that we believe may be of interest to you, to carry out transactions which you have requested, to enforce our rights and resolve disputes.
- We will retain information transmitted to us in the context of use of the Site and/or Services for further internal use in connection with our efforts to improve our Site, Services and/or products.
- We may use non-personally identifying information that we collect to provide statistical information about users of the Site or Services, to improve the quality, design and content of our Site and/or Services, to analyze the use of our Site and/or Services and to cooperate with law enforcement.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Except as expressly set forth herein, we will not share, rent or trade your Personal Information with third parties without your explicit permission.
- We may use Personal Information internally – for example, to help diagnose problems with our servers, to make Chiprix more useful, to customize Chiprix and personalize its content for you.
- Third-party vendors who provide services to us or facilitate or evaluate the Sites or Services, such as credit card processing companies billing for goods and services and email service providers sending emails on our behalf. We may also authorize third-party vendors or service providers to collect information on our behalf.
- Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on our Site and/or Services. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service because their name will appear, either alone or with ours. If you choose to use these products or services, we may share information about you, including your Personal Information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners. If you wish to no longer allow that third party to use your information you may opt-out by contacting that third party directly.
- Referring websites. If you were referred to this Site from another website (for example, through a link you clicked on another website that directed you to this one), we may share some information about you with that referring website. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you here.
- The advertisements you see on this Site and/or Services are served by us or by our service providers. But we also allow third parties to collect information about your online activities through cookies and other technologies. These third parties include (1) business partners, who collect information when you interact with one of their advertisements on our Site; and (2) advertising networks, which collect information about your interests when you interact with one of the advertisements they place on various websites on the Internet. The information gathered by these third parties is used to make predictions about your interests or preferences and to display advertisements on our Site and across the Internet tailored to your apparent interests. We do not permit these third parties to collect Personal Information about you (such as email address) on our Site, nor do we share with them any Personal Information about you.
We may share aggregated or anonymous data with third parties for any use whatsoever.
We also may share your information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process or in response to a law enforcement agency’s request; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company or our Site and/or Services, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service for the Site and/or Services, and other agreements.
- In the event that Chiprix goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Personal Information will likely be among the assets transferred.
- Other than as set out above, you will be notified when Personal Information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information. Chiprix does not sell, rent or lease the Personal Information that you provide about yourself to third parties unless we have your consent.
When you post content including feedback including by means of social media on Chiprix, please remember that any information disclosed in this venue may be automatically made public, and such information will not be considered Personal Information by Chiprix. You should exercise caution when disclosing any information (including Personal Information) in such a venue, as you do not know who will access or use such information and for what purposes.
Third Parties and Online Links to Other Sites
Correcting or Updating your Information.
Chiprix allows you to view the information you provided during registration and to alter any data, inaccuracies or errors. To request such access, or correct, update, or amend your Personal Information please contact us at the email address, postal address or telephone number:
Email address: email@example.com
Postal Address: JVP Media Quarters, Derech Hebron 24, Jerusalem @SifTech
Telephone number: +972-54-9454320
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, please contact us at the email address, postal address, or telephone number listed above. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Use of Chiprix by Children
Chiprix does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 14. In the event you become aware that an individual under the age of 14 has enrolled without parental permission, please advise us immediately.
Other Uses or Transfer of Your Information
We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity, behavior or digital content of any user suspected to have engaged in illegal or infringing behavior.
We may transfer our databases containing your Personal Information if we sell our business or part of it.
Comments and Questions
Last updated: September 2015